Sun life financial - Senior User Experience Architect- Contractor
Jul 2018 - Current
- Working on a variety of projects ranging from web (B2B, B2C), native app (iOS/ Android) for a well known financial services company
- Improving the experience on current products and new products for all secure site login areas
- Leading teams in best practices and ensuring projects stay on track
- Understanding user research, wireframing prototyping, interacting with developers and designers
Financeit - User Experience Designer
Jan 2018 - Current
- Apply empathy, strategic thinking, and craftsmanship into the holistic experience by designing simple, customer-centric solutions for complex systems
- Produce use cases, journey maps, wireframes and prototypes throughout the design process
- Plan and lead stakeholder presentations, workshops and discussions; clearly articulating design rationales and translating business requirements into buildable user experiences with defined and trackable metrics
- Encourage and facilitate rapid iteration and real customer validation; documenting and synthesizing the insights from research, conceptual ideation, detailed design to system interactions
- Participate in all stages of the product design and development lifecycle, including initial ideation, validation, design, testing post-launch evaluation and iteration
- Define and share artifacts that ensure product excellence, tangibly shaping project goals and deliverables
West Corporation - User Experience Designer
Aug 2016 - Jan 2018
- I lead and collaborate directly with our UX director in the analysis and evaluation of prospective and existing products from West's Education Group (e.g. mobile apps, responsive websites, interactive voice response systems, SMS, e-mail, etc.)
- Research, assess, design, and test user interfaces to ensure continuous improvement in self-service, ease of use, accessibility, and a pleasant and productive end-user experience
- Lead internal and client meetings to create business requirements documents that clearly and concisely describe the target audience to enable the most user-friendly client experience possible
- Utilize industry best practices to communicate user experience strategy through detailed wireframes, interactive prototypes, flow diagrams, scenarios, user testing, and interpret UX documentation findings with internal and external stakeholders
CR Design - User Experience Consultant
Dec 2014 - Current
- Design high quality interfaces for a variety of web applications and apps
- Conceptualize new UI solutions, bringing them to life through rapid prototypes and final designs and templates
- Analyze and predict user behaviour, and identify and implement opportunities to improve UI
- Collaborate with project managers and programmers to understand requirements, recommend, define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Present and defend design direction and key milestone deliverables; track and report on project progress
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Simalam Inc. - Interaction Designer
May 2015 - December 2015
London (ON), Canada
- Contribute to digital development by strategizing and brainstorming from the planning stage to the execution with an user centric approach.
- Research and empathize with various audiences for crafting effective layouts and prototypes.
- Validate assumptions through usability testing, collaborate and communicate with team and clients
- Build interfaces people love to use.
Justnaturalskincare.com - Marketing Consultant
Dec 2011 - Sept 2013
West Palm Beach (FL), United States
- Provided advisory services for branding and social media strategies.
- Designed, optimized, tested, and tracked email marketing campaigns every three months for a list of 10.000 subscribers.
- Embedded effective metadata conforming to visitors' demographics, and improved content accessibility.
- Designed the Amazon WebStore presence from scratch and created visual assets for more that 200 products in 40 categories.
- Set up an ongoing how-to-use video production flow.
- Designed new promotional materials and assisted the updating process for pre-existent product labels.
Ipsos Napoleon Franco - Market Research Assistant
Dec 2008 - Sept 2010
- Started as data encoding and fielding coordinator for qualitative studies.
- Promoted to assistant for the application of market research studies that assessed advertising efficiency, brand equity, and shopping behavior.
- Collaborated to prepare and compose documents for reporting results to clients.
- User centered design
- Wireframes and prototypes
- User experience development
- Usability testing
- Interface design
- Research and report
- Product development (Agile/Scrum Methodology)
- Front end development
- Video production